Tuesday, November 6, 2007

San Antonio: Anita & Renee's Excellent Adventure


Brandon is officially a US Airman now! My friend Anita & I took a short trip to see Brandon (he's like a little brother to me for those who don't know him) graduate from Air Force Basic Training on Friday morning. We watched the ceremonial parade. Afterward, we went to the San Antonio Riverwalk, then to the Alamo, and then to see the Spurs play that night. I'll have to get a pic from Anita of the Spurs game...I was too busy being terrified out of my mind from how high our seats were! We packed alot into a short trip, but we had a blast! We actually got to hang out with Brandon and his family alot of the time as well. We're so proud of him. It was nice to have a great reason to visit such a beautiful city. To see all my pictures, if you have a myspace account, log on and go to www.myspace.com/jesuslovesrenee. Here are some of my favorite pics:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure would call it excellent with all Anita talked about it!