Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Boy's Room is painted!

Thanks to my sweet husband Eric for painting baby boy's room a beautiful light blue today. I normally get to be the painter because I really do enjoy it, but since I'm carrying the baby, we thought it best I not paint for his safety. Eric isn't fond of painting, but he's a hero always doing what needs to be done whether he likes doing it or not! I can't wait to get the house put back together with the nursery setup. That's always the trouble with these sorts of projects...everything spills into every room until the fruit basket turnover is over! We're moving the boys' playroom to the bonus room in the process too. We've been cleaning out and clearing out, but still have too much junk! This week will be dedicated to getting the place organized again. I used to have the extra bedroom space for my packrattedness, but I really need to purge many old boxes of items that I've been sentimentally hanging on to. I have 2 boys now who need space to play! :)

No comments: