Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a Boy!

We had our ultrasound today (I'm 19 weeks, 1 day), and we're adding another boy to our household! Life should be easy this way for sure. Being due the same day as Camden, all the clothes should fit in the right seasons and everything. We just need to paint this weekend (well, Eric is gonna get to paint anyway!), and I need to wash up all the stuff in storage to be ready for our new little boy in June! I can't wait to get the house situated and feel like I'm ready for his arrival.

I don't guess I posted on here, but Sunday, December 7th, Camden accepted Jesus as his Savior. He will be baptized Sunday morning, February 1, at the 10:30 service at our church. We'd love to have you be with us that day if you are available!

I'm off to play "Sorry" with Camden. And, I have to get ready for tonight's all new episode of Smallville. If you don't know me, I'm highly addicted! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jenny Fleming said...

Congratulations on having another boy and to Camden for accepting Jesus!!